24 October 2010

Rain rain rain

And now comes the rain. It's been so nice autumn weather for a while now, without the rain, but now it came, just like last year, and it's going to last till summer, atleast!

Anyway, the other day while midnight shopping at Donki I finally caved in and bought Dollywink lashes. I've been in need for new bottom lashes for a while, and after seeing them everywhere, on everyone, and reading all the positive reviews, I decided they could maybe be worth 1260yen!
I have yet to tried them on, though. Any opinions about the glue you get with it? I just use the one you get with Daiso's lashes, and Ardell's glue.

(Outdoor pic, just for the change!)


In other news:

I've been on a job interview! My first ever, actually! I sent the application in on a whim, not really expecting anything, but alas, they had answered with a wish for an interview within 10 minutes of my sending my application. I didn't expect that at all so I saw the mail too late, but they fixed a new interview for the following day. Extreme beginnersluck, I've been told(and understod!), but regardless I have a good feeling about it!

And I've finally gotten my extensions back in order. Nowadays I got long brown hair. Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment