26 January 2012

New layout and lampy goodness

As usual my layout is a bit ever changing and nonconstant, but I think this'll do good for a while! It's simple, it's orange (?!) and it has one of the giraffe studs I bought a couple of months ago featured, haha!
I'm truly lost when it comes to layouts nowadays, everyone have so pretty ones, and I just can't come up with anything..
I didn't do it though, the credit all boils down to my ex-roomie that I bribed with liquorice.

Went to the Republic of Jämtland the other day, and saw my grandma! She surprised me with this really pretty lamp, saying she had promised me it before.. I have no recollection of it whatsoever, but hey, it's a really nice lamp!




In Sweden there's some craze going on about Castor Oil, which has made it sell out in nearly every drug store, and of course I had to jump on the bandwagon! Long, thick hair? Yes please! It's only what I've longed for ever since I made the bad decision chop of my navel lenght red hair and get an orange shingle bob eons ago.
An aquintance wrote about it on facebook and claimed her hair had grew 2centimeters in 2 weeks! When I looked up some blogs wsriting about it, everybody had gotten such nice results in just a matter of weeks, or months.
I used it for the first time tonight, so hopefully by this time next month I'll have some results~

No comments:

Post a Comment