02 September 2009

Material heaven ~~

I've been shopping a bit the last few days..
So far there's down to,
new lashes
two sets of fake nails(i'll show pictures when they arrive!)
a blue jumper
white cottonleggings (it's getting chilly outside)
a pair of buffalo platforms
lipstick

and this wonderful dress!

I love it to a thousand pieces!
I'm thinking of making it a bit shorter, though.


And in other news, I've started eating diet-pills! Haha, my mom uses them,
so she shares them with me. Hopefully they'll work!

25days left!

2 comments:

  1. Diet pills, why on earth? You don't have an ounce of fat on your whole body.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you for that~ It's not like I'm dying to loose weight or anything, I'm just curious if there's "miracle" stuff that actually works :D

    ReplyDelete