11 January 2010

Making up!

So, been a bit off.. Again..
The reason? This:

A new shiny PSP and the game Youkoso Hitsuji Mura(Shepherds Crossing).

Oh, the time I've spent! But I'm so happy for it, I have really wanted a portable console, and finally I have <3>

Also, this Saturday (the ninth) we finally went to a concert that was completly in my taste.

Don't misunderstand me, I really enjoy concerts with bands like Hitotsume, Rainman, and so on, and I get all giddy by Cult Fiction, but it's not necessarily my thing.
My boom is rather bands like... Sandwich de 120pun?(the question mark is a part of the name) wich we went to see this saturday! Extasy! I'm a big Eijifan (vocalist), and loved all the stuff he's done since Makaroni-days(way back). It maybe sounds wrong to say "oh I love Eiji's bands!" but, really, all his bands sounds the same, and NOT in a bad way! My favorite band of his is Himitsu Kessha Codomo A(something along the lines of "Secret Agency Children A"), that has since long disbanded. But thankfully, Eiji and one of the guitarists, Takken, formed their own Label "Toketsu Kuma" in wich they let their silly ideas flourish. They also renamed themselfves to "Retasu"(Salad) and Hamu(Ham).
Anyway, we saw them! And I need to see tham again and again and again and again.

I bought an awesome trucker cap:

Next time I'll be seeing them is probably at Eiji/Retasu's 35year anniversary concert, wich has a gazillion weird rules I don't quite understand. Buying your tickets trough lawson costs 2000yen. Buying your ticket at the door costs 35000000yen! They also have other rules, like, all business men from India comes in for free, if your parents own a curryshop, you come in for free, if you have blonde hair, glasses and is under 35, free there too. It's probably a joke or something, but I still think it's funny, there's seriously a A4page filled with rules!


As, some might know, I am a huge Marie fan, and buy pretty much everything related to her. I have an army of plushies(lead by the epically superbig Marie from Disneystore), pens, erasers, mugs, socks, wallets, earphones, etc etc.

The newest add to it, was bought today at book off!



Yeah that's right! Marie, THE ALBUM.

It's brilliant, it even has a white furry slipcase! On it is 13 Aristocats remixes/inspired songs/etc, by various artists. First song is "everybody wants to be a cat" remix of the japanese version.

It's so funky I can barely contain myself, all jazzy and french but in such a japanese way!

WOT, ovar.

1 comment:

  1. OMG REALLY??? EN MARIE CD-SKIVA?????? HUR FAN ÄR DET MÖJLIGT????


    Jag älskar dina inlägg ♥

    ReplyDelete