14 April 2010

GET.

Second week of school and things are going.. well, good.
During this break I tried my best to speak japanese, no matter what the other person wanted to speak, haha. So it was easier going back to school.

So lately I've been running around.. Doing stuff. Small stuff.. Like Purikura with Malin!



And buying things, awesome things, like robot earrings, MILK dresses and pretty hats.. Like this one:


Next on my To Buy list is a new pair of circle lenses, the ones I have are no-prescription, so I barely use them since I can't see if I'm not wearing glasses, and I usually just only wear glasses when my eyes are hurting = Circlenses NG.


I'm gonna make someone install photoshop for me (I suck at installing things), and try to make a new layout, cause man, this one is an eyesore.

3 comments:

  1. the header is awesome though, hurr hurr

    ReplyDelete
  2. D: D: BEST FRIENDS!?
    What about me!? I thought we had something special! T__T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ylva:
    Just because you're in it! XDD


    Maddepadde:
    Muuh! It's a collage the machine made, so the machine added it's own catchprases, like "Best Friends" and.. "No Friends.." XD
    WE HAVE THE MOST SPECIAL THING EVEUR!

    ReplyDelete