24 June 2010

Heaven in the valley!

My absolute most favorite scent in the whole world is Lily of the Valley.
Always wanted a perfume that smelled like it, but it's kinda hard to get.
I mean there's a lot of perfumes with some kind of note of it, but it's hardly ever the dominant note, on it's own, and I don't want that mysk, grass, rose or stuff, I just want the Lily!
Today while walking around Seibu in Ikebukuro, I found a Lily of the Valley perfumecreme! Just 840yen and it smells exactly like the real deal!
I'm currently trying to get the scent all over me, haha.


This Saturday me and a bunch of swedes and other nationalities are going to celebrate the swedish Midsommar(Midsummer) in Yoyogi Koen!
Need to get my hands on some Absolut Vodka, just for the swedishness.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love Lily of the Valley as well, it's great to know I'm not alone! Most people say wha?? when I tell them it's my favorite haha^^

    So Lily of the Valley is suzuran in Japanese? I will have to try to keep my open for this product!

    ReplyDelete