05 August 2009

Thunderbolt

It just hit me like a struck of lightning.
I'm moving to Japan next month.
Insane.
I don't know whether to laugh or cry!
I would never, ever, in a million lightyears, thought this a year ago.
Hell, not even 6 months ago.
But yet, here I am, stressing about finding fundings, about to move.
It's a dream come true, and I can't believe it's really happening.

All thanks to a song.
Without that song, by that band,
I wouldn't have written to that boy years ago,
I wouldn't have met up with him at concerts,
and then finally, about a year ago,
visit him and fall in love,
and do my absolute best to make this happen, now.

As the universe works in mysterious ways,
me and that boy will see that band in october,
perhaps even hear that song.
In Japan, after all those years.



I owe Art-School so much.

1 comment:

  1. The universe do works in mysterious ways!
    Im so happy for u hun! (^o_o^)/

    ReplyDelete