16 November 2010

Testing something new



I've gotten some questions lately, and I thought that this might be a good way to answer them?
The current comment layout doesn't really enable true replying, so most of the time I think the questions would be left unanswered..

So let's try this!

A: My favorite is actually kakao, the one pictured, but maple is awesome too!
I should go on the lookout for the other flavors, at my konbini they only have the one's I've listed :(

It's 90kcal per individual cookie, 179kcal per packet. The ones I buy come with two bags with a total of 4 cookies :o They're great for snacking *-*






.. Please tell me if this is just silly or if it's a good idea?

1 comment:

  1. I love these cookies too! My favorite is blueberry. (^-^)

    Anyway I think this is a good way of answering questions so that everyone can see them easily. Maybe you can select some of the more popular questions to answer in this way =)

    ReplyDelete