29 August 2011

New notebooks and small towns.

Even though I don't go to school at the moment, I bought two new notebooks the other day! They're so pretty, and were just 100yen/each, so how could I resist?

Vintage labels and old maps!

And yesterday I somehow found myself at a concert. Upon arrival I found out that the bassist of the band we were there to see works at my konbini. The levels of embarrassment/surprise is through the roof! That man has seen me buy chocolate in the middle of the night, in my pajama, without makeup. Dancing, superdrunk, sick, dressed as a goth, etc etc. And now suddenly he was a real person, in a band that I was about to see. The situation was rather awkward, but he turned out to be a really cool guy, and his band really good!
Luckily for me, when people heard that he worked at "My konbini" at the after party, he was the one being bullied, not me.
Tokyo is indeed a small town, sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment